• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrest for Breech of Contract-Auto

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amy2835

What is the name of your state? Texas
My car payment is 3 months behind and a company called
Harris County Asset Recovery told me that there is now a warrent for my arrest for Breech of Contract. I contacted all of the police dept. in Houston, I had no warrent. The question I have is this. Can a warrent be issued for Breech of Contract?

BelizeBreeze

amy2835 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
My car payment is 3 months behind and a company called
Harris County Asset Recovery told me that there is now a warrent for my arrest for Breech of Contract. I contacted all of the police dept. in Houston, I had no warrent. The question I have is this. Can a warrent be issued for Breech of Contract?
They are full of it.
We got rid of Debtor's Prisons in this country long before the turn of the century.

breeced1129

The only thing that they can do is if you miss 3 consecutive payments then they have every right to repo the vehicle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">