• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrest Warrant for Chargeback

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

I can't seem to be able to upload any documents. Can someone please tell me how to?
We really don’t need to read the documents, Jomo1. It is better that your identifying information remains private.

You had an arrest warrant that needed to be taken care of first, and then you had the criminal charge that led to the issuance of the warrant. I can see how there was a police and prosecutor interaction and overlap. Taking care of both the warrant and the charge at the same time just seems remarkably (and uncommonly) efficient for any court system. :)

Good luck with your lawsuit.

Jomo1

I of course removed all my information from my documents and really would like to post them. How can this be done?
Here is some more information that I claim is true. The judge said that there would be $1000 bail if I didn't go to the police station to get fingerprinted

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I of course removed all my information from my documents and really would like to post them. How can this be done.
Here is some more information that I claim is true. The judge said that there would be $1000 bail if I didn't go to the police station to get fingerprinted
Don't - just take it as a win. There's no need to prove anything and, frankly, I would find the documents suspect anyway.

quincy

I of course removed all my information from my documents and really would like to post them. How can this be done?
FreeAdvice typically removes links to and/or documents relating to any poster’s personal case - so there is no point in publishing them here. Any legal opinion on the documents needs to come from an attorney licensed to practice in your own jurisdiction anyway.

Bottom line: It really doesn’t matter what any of us think. Haha. :)

Good luck with your lawsuit.

Jomo1

I went to small claims court last week on Monday and received the judgement in yesterday's mail.
By the size of the judgment all I can say was that the judge was not happy with the defendant.
The only issue I had at court was that the judge would only hear the 'case' regarding the issue with the tape deck not be repaired by the store owner.
I also wanted the judge to hear the case about false arrest and the legal fees I paid a lawyer to represent me in the criminal case.
Today I filed, via snail mail, a 2nd small claims case for the false arrest case.
I will start a new thread for other questions I have regarding this incident with the store owner.
Thanks for all your help.

quincy

I went to small claims court last week on Monday and received the judgement in yesterday's mail.
By the size of the judgment all I can say was that the judge was not happy with the defendant.
The only issue I had at court was that the judge would only hear the 'case' regarding the issue with the tape deck not be repaired by the store owner.
I also wanted the judge to hear the case about false arrest and the legal fees I paid a lawyer to represent me in the criminal case.
Today I filed, via snail mail, a 2nd small claims case for the false arrest case.
I will start a new thread for other questions I have regarding this incident with the store owner.
Thanks for all your help.
It is nice to hear that you were successful in court with your civil suit against the store owner, although I admit I am puzzled by the award of $1800.

Here is a link to your new thread on “false arrest:”

https://forum.freeadvice.com/threads/false-arrest.663360/

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It is nice to hear that you were successful in court with your civil suit against the store owner, although I admit I am puzzled by the award of $1800.
It likely includes what Jomo ultimately paid someone else for the repairs.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">