• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

arrested for the experience?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

The experience is not apt to be a fun one for Jinrum1 - and it could get costly when he finds he must reimburse the state for police resources used to investigate the fake crime.

This thread was reported for moderator review.

Just Blue

That doesn't count. That was an experience for the gross pervy guy.
I got the experience of civic duty. ;)

Some other 17 year old girl was saved from his ...enticement. Drugs for sex. When he made the offer I said no thanks, walk over to the cop nearby and told him what had just happened. Perv got busted with an oz on him. He took a plea so I didn't have to testify.

CdwJava

WHY would someone want to get arrested "for the experience"? And, for the life of me, I am not seeing how he could easily do this without conspiring with someone to commit the crime of making a false report to the police?! After all, there would have to be a complaining witness or victim, so ...

quincy

WHY would someone want to get arrested "for the experience"? And, for the life of me, I am not seeing how he could easily do this without conspiring with someone to commit the crime of making a false report to the police?! After all, there would have to be a complaining witness or victim, so ...
Calls the police on himself?

CdwJava

Calls the police on himself?
Well, that might get him tossed in the loonie bin for a few hours. Though, it'd be interesting to see him have an argument accusing himself of committing some crime against ... himself.

Though, when I was a teen I saw a guy order dinner for himself and am imaginary friend, get into an argument with said "friend", stab a knife into the opposite bench in the booth, and ask us (the staff) to call the police because he killed his friend. (We hid in the kitchen til the cops got there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">