• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lil_TeeCy

Michigan

If I am stopped for being accused of about to breaking and entering and no license plate on the car (which there was) can i be arrested for driving without a license?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Lil_TeeCy said:
Michigan

If I am stopped for being accused of about to breaking and entering and no license plate on the car (which there was) can i be arrested for driving without a license?

My response:

Now, if you want to use the English language properly, by using complete sentences and proper grammar, instead of one, long, run-on sentence, we might be able to help you.

IAAL

robbob

To I Am Always Liable: Since when does ones lack of grammar skills preclude them from getting advice?

Your signature should be: I AM ALWAYS LIABLE...... FOR BEING AN *******.

:)

Bravo8

It would appear that the vast majority of people who come here to ask questions regarding their legal troubles fail to use proper grammar, spelling, or ettiquette in their threads. That leads one to come to one of two conclusions:

They lack the intellectual ability to fully understand the proper use of the English language; or:

They think that proper conduct does not extend to an internet forum.

Either way, I find it contemptible myself.

Now Rob, what would be your reaction to someone who spoke and acted in person in the same manner as some of these people act here? Most likely you would think they were rather moronic.

Same goes here.....and a moron gets treated like a moron.

L

Lil_TeeCy

I dont lack the skills of grammar, I just didnt feel like typing all of it so if you have a problem with it you can do one of two things:
1)Don't read it
2)Teach me, which I dont need

Bravo8

So you fit under category 2: "They think that proper conduct does not extend to an internet forum."

If one wishes to be treated as a respected and reasonably intelligent person, one should act as such.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">