• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Artificial insemination without permission; now want divorce

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ackdo@

Was in marriage therapy. Cosidering divorce. We had several failed ivf rounds. Also an ivf round where I rescinded ivf day before procedure. Wife sensing divorce went and forged my consent became pregnant and had child month ago. Now i want divorce. I want to bring action against clinic and wife divorce. What are my optons

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Was in marriage therapy. Cosidering divorce. We had several failed ivf rounds. Also an ivf round where I rescinded ivf day before procedure. Wife sensing divorce went and forged my consent became pregnant and had child month ago. Now i want divorce. I want to bring action against clinic and wife divorce. What are my optons
You have no action against your wife except divorce. How would the clinic know that your wife forged consent?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">