• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AS long as there's that "AT WILL" to terminate clause

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dunnome

CA

What's the point of these questions or answers-- because it essentially concaves to this - The employee [EE] has absolutely nO rights whatsoeverrrrrr. As long as an EE can be flicked away at a bat of a bad hairday aNytime, anyway by any employeR {ER} (amazing that a mere "R" can make such a difference), EE will always be a helpless hap? under ER (but doesn't EE go before ER or what...) And if i am so askewed in my perception~conception than please prove me otherwise with a list of how when where what an EE can do that ER can't, respectively with each other in the context of employment...and control. Thank you for your attention. Special big thank you's for AN ACTION List of EE over ER. swweeeetdreams

-----------------------------
better to have dreamed than not at all. that is so poignant.

justalayman

CA

What's the point of these questions or answers-- because it essentially concaves to this - The employee [EE] has absolutely nO rights whatsoeverrrrrr. As long as an EE can be flicked away at a bat of a bad hairday aNytime, anyway by any employeR {ER} (amazing that a mere "R" can make such a difference), EE will always be a helpless hap? under ER (but doesn't EE go before ER or what...) And if i am so askewed in my perception~conception than please prove me otherwise with a list of how when where what an EE can do that ER can't, respectively with each other in the context of employment...and control. Thank you for your attention. Special big thank you's for AN ACTION List of EE over ER. swweeeetdreams

-----------------------------
better to have dreamed than not at all. that is so poignant.
Why do you expect the EE to have ANY control after all the ER is either the owneR or the owneR's representative. If you own your own company, you get to do anything allowed by law concerning your employees.

You must realize that this is the perfect example of the "golden rule". Those that have the gold make the rules.

Welcome to life and the real world.

pattytx

Employees DO have rights. Just not the ones you want them to. When you own your own business, do you really want the government telling you when and under what circumstances you must hire or can fire an employee? I don't think so.

And, btw, it's not at will only "to terminate" on the employer's part, but it's also "at will" for the employee to quit.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">