• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ask a question?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codejoke

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york
I asked a question and I got one gentleman try to anwer it, one guy police the site but jumps right to name calling, and another guy who wants to tell you how to live your life and then closes the thread. I dought your a police officer. No if I did not know or was unsure of what I was doing I would have called a supervisor for instructions. Not issue orders to move boats and trailers. and then return to see if my orders had been complied with. No I would not go into a neighboorhood of 6' fences and order one home only to apply for a permit. which by the way is not needed. if you actualy take the time to read all the supporting documents I've posted on line you might understand. I don't expect you to research the town code, I have. All I asked was if i went to court on a violation of a town administrative code, could i use discovery to obtain some information. If you again take the time to READ you might agree I may be intitled to it.

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? new york
I asked a question and I got one gentleman try to anwer it, one guy police the site but jumps right to name calling, and another guy who wants to tell you how to live your life and then closes the thread. I dought your a police officer. No if I did not know or was unsure of what I was doing I would have called a supervisor for instructions. Not issue orders to move boats and trailers. and then return to see if my orders had been complied with. No I would not go into a neighboorhood of 6' fences and order one home only to apply for a permit. which by the way is not needed. if you actualy take the time to read all the supporting documents I've posted on line you might understand. I don't expect you to research the town code, I have. All I asked was if i went to court on a violation of a town administrative code, could i use discovery to obtain some information. If you again take the time to READ you might agree I may be intitled to it.

The only people with the ability to close a thread are the originator - that would be you - and the admin.

Nobody else can do so. And none of the posters are admin. Okay?

Please feel free to pay for an attorney to guide you further.

codejoke

thanks for the advice about closing the thread. if the admin had closed it I'm sure I would of gotten an email notifying me. another know it all. This site seems to be filled with people dying to set you straight. good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">