• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Asking around for answers regarding suge’s arrest during Covid.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bigboi29

What is the name of your state? CA. I read he’s in wasco down south. I see this petition to free suge due to covid. It’s disappointing how close it is to the 1,500 required. Um, 1. How likely is it that he’ll be freed if 1,500 is hit? 2. I read time he’s done counts. If he doesn’t serve his full 28, when’s the soonest he’ll get out. 3. I heard there can be a pardon from ray j and trump/Biden or something. How likely is it such factors will influence an early release?

quincy

What is the name of your state? CA. I read he’s in wasco down south. I see this petition to free suge due to covid. It’s disappointing how close it is to the 1,500 required. Um, 1. How likely is it that he’ll be freed if 1,500 is hit? 2. I read time he’s done counts. If he doesn’t serve his full 28, when’s the soonest he’ll get out. 3. I heard there can be a pardon from ray j and trump/Biden or something. How likely is it such factors will influence an early release?
Suge could be released in 2028. I believe Suge was denied his plea for early release earlier this year.

Petitions can help to focus attention on a matter of concern but, regardless of the number of signatures gathered, petitions will not change the legal outcome. Factors much more important than public sentiment are considered.

In Suge’s case, his long history of violent encounters and arrests, and his incarceration on a conviction of voluntary manslaughter in the death of one man and severe injury to another, makes a “compassionate release” from prison unlikely.

Covid-19 has become a real health problem in prison populations around the country. More prisoners than ever before are looking for compassionate releases. Most of them will remain behind bars.

Here is a link to information on compassionate release procedures:

https://nicic.gov/compassionate-releasereduction-sentence-procedures-implementation-18-usc-3582ca-and-4205g

bigboi29

So
Suge could be released in 2028. I believe Suge was denied his plea for early release earlier this year.

Petitions can help to focus attention on a matter of concern but, regardless of the number of signatures gathered, petitions will not change the legal outcome. Factors much more important than public sentiment are considered.

In Suge’s case, his long history of violent encounters and arrests, and his incarceration on a conviction of voluntary manslaughter in the death of one man and severe injury to another, makes a “compassionate release” from prison unlikely.

Covid-19 has become a real health problem in prison populations around the country. More prisoners than ever before are looking for compassionate releases. Most of them will remain behind bars.

Here is a link to information on compassionate release procedures:

https://nicic.gov/compassionate-releasereduction-sentence-procedures-implementation-18-usc-3582ca-and-4205g
so I’m going to ask this in this way: I’ve heard about him terrorizing places in New York and so cal. How safe am I in my region do you think from his goonery? Let’s say in the north Central Valley or SF Bay Area region. I mean I wrote a diss about him 10 years ago and I have a slight minor paranoia he’ll hunt me down for it. Hahahaha

quincy

So

so I’m going to ask this in this way: I’ve heard about him terrorizing places in New York and so cal. How safe am I in my region do you think from his goonery? Let’s say in the north Central Valley or SF Bay Area region. I mean I wrote a diss about him 10 years ago and I have a slight minor paranoia he’ll hunt me down for it. Hahahaha
Avoid gangs. And avoid going to prison. You are unlikely to be on his radar.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">