• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault on husband's girlfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

REParker819

CAprincess, you can join us, but I get first dibs. ;)

IAAL, was last night as good for you as it was for me?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

REParker819 said:
CAprincess, you can join us, but I get first dibs. ;)

IAAL, was last night as good for you as it was for me?

===================================

My response:

Man, oh, man was it!

I'm still smoking a cigarette.

By the way, do you know how to get stains off of ceiling paint?

IAAL

R

REParker819

You know, I was trying to think of a witty response to that ceiling paint comment, but I am just laughing too hard.

All I know is, I will never be put in that particular position again. :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

REParker819 said:
You know, I was trying to think of a witty response to that ceiling paint comment, but I am just laughing too hard.

All I know is, I will never be put in that particular position again. :D

My response:

Don't you just love public chat board sex? I dig it when I know other people are reading! I am one, sick puppy, aren't I?

IAAL

C

coosi

All I know is, I will never be put in that particular position again."

Hey, just stay out of that position, and you won't even think about the ceiling paint...

R

REParker819

Well, you know, Coosi, IAAL is VERY persuasive. I just couldnt help myself.

Yes, I love public sex talk. lol.

C

coosi

Don't you just love public chat board sex? I dig it when I know other people are reading! I am one, sick puppy, aren't I?

Is anonymous exhibitionism an oxymoron? I really need to know...

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Hey, have you guys read the following thread?

Copy and paste this link into your browser without the on each side: [url]https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?threadid=163539

You read all the way through, and then the writer pops the MOST crazy "first question" at the end. I almost died laughing!

The post is definitely going into my "Most Stupid Post" contest on December 15, 2003.

Happy reading!

IAAL

R

REParker819

LOL! I saw that. What the heck does he mean, where is dad now?

Why does it even matter really? He obviously wasnt close with him, since he knew his own father was ill, and didnt go see him.

R

REParker819

And I have a question. I saw a poster with like 14 posts (although i am suffering from lack of sleep and may have read it wrong) that is a senior member. How do the powers that be rate senior members, members, and junior members?

I think *member* is my new favorite word next to discombobulate.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

REParker819 said:
And I have a question. I saw a poster with like 14 posts (although i am suffering from lack of sleep and may have read it wrong) that is a senior member. How do the powers that be rate senior members, members, and junior members?

I think *member* is my new favorite word next to discombobulate.

My response:

We rate them by how big, soft and pillowy their "members" are, and whether they let me play with both of them.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">