• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault on husband's girlfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

totallyunglued

What is the name of your state?

My husband cheated on me and did it in a manner where I would be forced to know about it. He made no effort to hide it and neither did his girlfriend.

I scratched her face a little when I learned about it. There were no charges pressed because the D.A. and the 'system' saw it for what it was, the act of a bitter, hurt, scorned wife.

They broke it off (or so he said) and they stopped seeing each other for a while.

Then I found them recently, hugging and kissing again.

I followed her to a store where I did some minor damage to her face. She says she's scared to death of me but she keeps messing with the man I married.

She pressed charges, and I went to jail. I paid a bond and got out and I chose to go to Court (they told me I didn't have to unless I want to fight it).

Yeah, I want to fight it.
Am I smart to do so?
I went to one hearing and told the judge that I plead not guilty.
I have to come back to Court in less than a week.

I feel that the circumstances here should be considered, and I certainly don't think I should get a criminal record out of this. I am legally married to this man, unfortunately, and I feel that my anger is justified.

What I would like to know is if the law considers all of this in looking at this sort of situation?

I'm mad, I'm hurt, and I'm afraid that even though this is a misdemeanor, I may end up with a real criminal record on the account of all this which will close the door to some jobs I'd like to have.

My husband feels no obligation to either me or his girlfriend and he'll do as he pleases, period.

I feel like he's going to ruin me careerwise.

This is the second woman he's cheated on me with and now I could pay the highest price with a record that may haunt me for the rest of my life while he goes and makes love to anything that looks good? This is wrong. This is just so wrong.

Someone please help.

nextwife

Honey, the person I would have damaged would be my HUSBAND!!!!! And it wouldn't have been his face, either.

He didn't "accidentally" cheat. He is the one who made a vow to you, nobody he cheated with had. HE is the one responsible for any cheating on you!

stephenk

And you are staying with your husband because...............?

the court isnt going to care about your broken marriage. it is not a defense to attacking someone. I would try and work out some deal with the prosecutor before trial. Are you planning on representing yourself at trial or hiring an attorney?

R

REParker819

I'm confused as to why you think your husband is going to ruin you careerwise when YOU are the one who is ATTACKING someone. @@

Yes, you will have a criminal record. You are a criminal. You have physically assaulted someone TWICE. You got away with it the first time, why in the HELL would you do it again????

I hope there are no kids involved. Jeez.

R

REParker819

Quit talking about me IAAL! First the singlewide trailer comment, now the ugly fat chick. I'm starting to think you dont like me.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

REParker819 said:
Quit talking about me IAAL! First the singlewide trailer comment, now the ugly fat chick. I'm starting to think you dont like me.

My response:

It just gets me soooooo hot when I read about two Appalachian chicks fighting - - tearing at their blouses, tearing off bras, playing and fondling with . . . oooops, I'm straying way off course here.

Parker, you know I adore you. I'd love nothing better than to make mad, passionate love to you - - oh, oh, oh, ya, ya, yes, yes, YES, arrrrrrrrgh!!!

IAAL

R

REParker819

Stop. You're making me blush.

Sadly, they dont make Appalachian chicks in Delaware, so i cant help you there. What WOULD Mrs. Liable say?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

REParker819 said:
Stop. You're making me blush.

Sadly, they dont make Appalachian chicks in Delaware, so i cant help you there. What WOULD Mrs. Liable say?

My response:

Hey!

She has her fantasies and fetishes, and I have mine - - and baby, you're definitely one of my fetishes AND fantasies!

IAAL

R

REParker819

ok, now you're REALLY making me blush.

So when will you be sending my plane ticket to LA? ;)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

REParker819 said:
ok, now you're REALLY making me blush.

So when will you be sending my plane ticket to LA? ;)

====================================

My response:

So, tell me what you're wearing . . . and how many hook clasps does your bra have? 5 or 6?

IAAL

R

REParker819

Right now i have on my scrubs as i just got home from work, so not sexy at all. But my bra has six clasps in the front for easy access. LOL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

REParker819 said:
Right now i have on my scrubs as i just got home from work, so not sexy at all. But my bra has six clasps in the front for easy access. LOL

My response:

Youza! For me, there's nothin' like a gigantic pair of boobs! Except for red hair. Hey, scrubs can be sexy . . . let me help you with that . . . there we go, over the head, and YESSIRREEE BOB!

THERE THEY ARE! Aooooooooooga! What a great looking pair of headlights you got there!

May I nestle between them for a little while?

IAAL

R

REParker819

Nothing I like better than a frisky lawyer nestled between them. lol.

You are on a roll tonight.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">