• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assult happened but never called the cops. But he was arrested

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

He knows she didn't call the cops. It was the brother. He wouldn't hurt her cause of his stupidity. I am scared in jail though he might turn it around and say she attacked me to. She did she always does. She's thrown him down the steps, threw the wall ect... I don't give the OK on the bf hitting her though. Drugs are probably involved. I think she didn't call the cops is cause she hurt him to. She's on felony probation. If she gets put in jail she will lose her kids.
You need to find different friends.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
You know what I think? I think you are way too involved in this situation. No matter how close a friend you are, you can't make her believe what she doesn't want to believe. I think it doesn't matter a damn whether the brother called the cops or the hospital did or if she did or if the PO did. They got called, whoever did it, and they found sufficient evidence to make an arrest. Whether the DA will decide to prosecute or not, we don't know, but it won't be her choice either way. The DA most certainly can proceed without her okay, whether she wants to think so or not, and she damn well better not lie in court or she'll find herself in real trouble. That's what I think.

Tpatzo

You know what I think? I think you are way too involved in this situation. No matter how close a friend you are, you can't make her believe what she doesn't want to believe. I think it doesn't matter a damn whether the brother called the cops or the hospital did or if she did or if the PO did. They got called, whoever did it, and they found sufficient evidence to make an arrest. Whether the DA will decide to prosecute or not, we don't know, but it won't be her choice either way. The DA most certainly can proceed without her okay, whether she wants to think so or not, and she damn well better not lie in court or she'll find herself in real trouble. That's what I think.
I am way to involved. I'm thinking about her kids & her lieing to the courts to try to get this case thrown out. Plus she's on felony probation for theft at the moment. I worry about her getting a contempt charge. I'm trying to tell her this charge won't be dropped. Unfortunately she's not believing me. She has other friends that are telling her they will drop it to.

Just Blue

I am way to involved. I'm thinking about her kids & her lieing to the courts to try to get this case thrown out. Plus she's on felony probation for theft at the moment. I worry about her getting a contempt charge. I'm trying to tell her this charge won't be dropped. Unfortunately she's not believing me. She has other friends that are telling her they will drop it to.
Frankly the children would be better off in someone else's care. In this volatile relationship they are likely to end up hurt or killed by either their mother or her BF. Hopefully CPS is involved.

Tpatzo

He peed clean. He didn't even get nailed with a probation violation. Basicly they said sense their was no police report they couldn't charge him. Someone called in a report but the po couldn't do nothing as the police weren't called.

quincy

He peed clean. He didn't even get nailed with a probation violation. Basicly they said sense their was no police report they couldn't charge him. Someone called in a report but the po couldn't do nothing as the police weren't called.
Someone does not have to file a police complaint for a person to be arrested and charged with crime.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">