• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Athens Ohio Diversion.. worried i will get kicked out.. charged for menacing which i did not commit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeposttown

Well i plead guilty in athens ohio almost 2 years ago to an f5 telphone harrassemnt charge .. Got diversion.
since i got in trouble for this like ten years prior i guess they could make a felony out of this.
Btw do they usually charge felonies if second offense or maybe because they really don't like me? i think the latter i'm guessing.
I only had til march til it was over but alas got a new charge.

I was at work a week ago and basically had argument with manager.
she fired me.. i called here a fu8888ing idiot .. in mechanics bay
then this black guy attacked me a few moments after i said that and chased me with a metal bar.
This guy also had threated to beat my ass a week ago and prior to this argument with manager about 20 mins before
i then left but on way out this other guy said somehting to me. I was mad and called him jackass.
then he was about to attack me but then left
still upset.. i then rolled down window and he was now about 30 feet away said .. U always come into work with a bad attitude mf'er
he then came back to attack me went to side of car and i pulled away

I"m afraid none of the people there will tell the truth that i did not threaten anybody and def did not call this guy the Nword. Which i never did honest.. They just did not like me so called the cops and who knows what they said or made up.. and i'm sure they did not mention that Lee chased me with a metal bar so prob be only me saying that in court/ trial if it goes this far.

they called the cops.. cops came to my house few hours later and sent me to jail for 48 hours on f2 felony for supposedly trying to run him over and menacing charge. i'm in jail 48 hours.. detectives talk to me i tell them what happened like an idiot .. all things i told u .
they let me out of jail .. at this time

then i find out yesterday .. they are serving me over menacing.. i think fourth degree... hopefully
The guy is coming to my house tomorrow to serve me for this. Do u think he will take me to jail or just serve me?

This will prob get me kicked out of diversion in athens ohio and i will have to go there to face the f5 felony for the telephone harrassmetn charge and serve six months to a year right? any chance i might be able to get more probation or deferred ajuncation or whatnot?

Also i want to fight this charge of menacing.. yes i had a few words but never threated anybody or came after anybody physically.
heck they were the ones making the whole thing physical.

also like 5 people or more were in the mechanics bay when the manager fired me and saw the whole thing but i'm worried none of them will tell the truth because they dont want to lose their jobs or stick up for me esp since the boss, jennifer, is the one trying to file these charges no less.

the detectives, i talked to them in jail before my release on the 48 hour hold, said to me also they accussed me of calling the black guy, lee, a the N word but I never did say this .. so they lied about this.

I called and told the diversion / probation guy about this and he now said i had to come see him in person and bring all the paper work which i think he's going to show to the grand court or something ? btw he does not seem to like me and not nice to me because admitteldy i have not acted super remorseful because i called the place back five times in a ten minutr period and usually they dont come after people for telephone harrassment for an argument that small..

Also ng that case they showed all kind of dumb stuff that was not illegal to the judge about me talking about racial differences , like i singned up to Stormfront.. told a girl on pof that average iq of a mixed child was 90.. etc this stuff was not even close to illegal but they showed the judge this stuff in the court papers over the telephone harrassment charge to show what a terrible person i am because i dont belive genetically all races are the same because i have stuided this stuff many years.

anyways what do you think will happen? prob my goose is cooked right?
or maybe diversion might work with me if it is a misdemeanor charge?
should i wait til arraignment to talk to a public defender and use them? or try to get my own attorney.
very very very depressed about this.. as most of u are over this stuff i'm sure.

thanks

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">