• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Athletic Amateur Status Compromised?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

arthurH

I have a product that might sell well. I am planning a big splash with this new -heh- exercise machine designed for exercise physiology engineering.

It's nothing stupendous, but it's solid science in ex phys, and, it's unigue selling point is that you don't have to maintain balance or work against gravity while exercising, so the focus is on the exercise motion, like lots of exercise machines do now, but without a few other demands on the body muscles.

I want to make a big marketing splash with the product using a public demonstration at a mall with a couple of amateur extreme biking athletes as exermodels.

Can I ask for donations for the amateurs to support their training without compromising their future ability to be in the AAAU, if the AAAU adopts extreme sports?

What is the name of your state?

California

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

That's wonderful!

That's all we need is another "Thigh Master"!

The bigger question, though, is will I be able to neatly tuck it away under my bed?

IAAL

A

arthurH

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

That's wonderful!

That's all we need is another "Thigh Master"!

The bigger question, though, is will I be able to neatly tuck it away under my bed?

IAAL

I was one of the original copywriters for the Thigh Master, which was originally "The Home Gym Abdominizer." He came to our marketing firm -800,000 in debt on his third mortgage.

In the next five years, he made 180 million dollars income, with about 135 million in media expenses. This machine is superior, and, it fits under your bed. :)

ArthurH

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">