• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attention britney0322

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I gave you a straight answer.

Under the law of your state, you will not be emancipated because you are not already living on your own and supporting yourself.

Your belief that all you have to do is complete a form is completely erroneous. You must also meet the requirements AND YOU DO NOT.

Antigone*

I gave you a straight answer.

Under the law of your state, you will not be emancipated because you are not already living on your own and supporting yourself.

Your belief that all you have to do is complete a form is completely erroneous. You must also meet the requirements AND YOU DO NOT.
Isn't it always that way, cbg;). It is so typically juvenile to pout whenever you don't like the correct answer received.

britney0322

Haha, you people really are just plain idiots aren't yall?
I do live on my own. The whole point of the question was what all did I need to present and prove to a judge for the emancipation to be cleared. Its cool though, I went to the courthouse and talked to the people there. They told me next time to go straight to them instead of some stuck up snobby people who don't even get all their facts straight.

If you don't want to answer someone's thread to HELP them, how about you don't answer it, k?

k byyyye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">