• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attorney dilema

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? CA

I have an attorney obtained by him reading my posting back in December of 2004. I am not pleasantly happy with him and I wanted to know if I could myself request all my documents on my case from him and fire him?


Junior Member
Attorney Dilema

CALIFORNIA - How do I go about demanding my entire file from him? Do I write a letter or go into his office?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential