• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ATTORNEY ETHICS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LegalBeagle

PamSJS said:
To: HG & LB

I thought this site was intended for people who have legitimate questions to get legitimate answers. You two have turned it into your own personal "comedy club." To make matters worse, the jokes aren't funny!

I would appreciate it (and I'm sure there are others) if you two would stick to the subject. If you don't have any worthwhile advice for "flipper", how about exchanging e-mail addresses and keep the condescending remarks between yourselves.....
Dearest PamSJS (I can not imagine screaming that in the mist of passion), If you had read between the very fine comedy, you will see that flipper was given advice as to his situation on '12-07-2000 11:32 AM' and this was then backed up by my matey peeps homey in the next post.

Since you monitor the accident board I am sure you also saw the thread in which me and homey also dished out some excellant comedy that SNL would be proud of. In that thread, the persons legal question was also answered.

Whilst we value your opinion, your tone 'blows'. Thank you, and have a nice day.

HomeGuru

LB, I object at your characterization of PamSJS by insinuating that she is a whale by your "thar she blows remark."

In fact, I may have to change my slogan to: HomeGuru; often heard but seldom misunderstood.

C

curlyq's mom

Hey HomeGuru and LB - Are you guys single? Will share your 7 figures and power and laugh at all your jokes in exchange for.........well, I'm a great cook!!

[Edited by curlyq's mom on 12-11-2000 at 01:23 PM]

HomeGuru

Send in an 8"x10" color photo, credit report, financial statement, last 2 years of tax returns, a resume, a copy of a recent criminal background check and a 250 word essay on why you want to date either the HomeGuru or Leagal Beagle. If you are accepted as one of the 20 lucky winners in the semi-finals, you will be notified by express mail no later than June 15 2001. No documents will be returned and those not selected will NOT be notified.
Note: Bribes, gifts, offers of sex, provocative photos/videos etc. will not be sway the selection panel.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">