• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attorney Malpractice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

KEKUCALA

What is the name of your state? CA
i hired an attorney because my daughter was attacked at school (public entity) my attorney filed suit, then died. he son took over later he informed me that their was a failure to file a cognizable tort claim, and the statue of limitations had run out.
is there anything i can do?

Last edited:

racer72

is there anything i can do?

Yes, edit all the >>><<< out of your post. No one wants to scroll back and forth to read your post.

H

hexeliebe

O.K. then since you want to be a smartass here's the only advice you'll get.

Sue the dead attorney.

K

KEKUCALA

thank you so much hex. i have already been helped. i now know exactly what i need to do. someone good & kind e-mailed me. you must be very miserable in your life. i bet you make everyone around you miserable. too bad.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

KEKUCALA said:
i now know exactly what i need to do. someone good & kind e-mailed me.

==================================

My response:

Please copy and paste the e-mail advice you received on this issue.

Thank you.

IAAL

A

advicesucks

so the atty you hired died and you want to sue him for malpractice? Death seems like a valid excuse to me.

HomeGuru

advicesucks said:
so the atty you hired died and you want to sue him for malpractice? Death seems like a valid excuse to me.
**A: death is not a valid excuse or defense for malpractice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">