• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Audio and video recording someone without their consent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

Btw: a sheriff cannot enforce hoa rules so the sheriff could not have the motorhome towed based on what you’ve stated.

its very odd that you check on the possible occupants of the motorhome and given your relationship with your landlord, that he called you to alert you to some random motorhome along the street.

It’s odd that the sheriff would respond to a random call of a motorhome parked in violation of hoa rules.

There are just so many questionable actions by all parties, including yourself, that I dont think anybody will be able to help much with your particular situation. It’s all a bit bizarre to be honest.

CdwJava

While the Sheriff may not be able to enforce HOA rules, they might very well respond to check on a suspicious motorhome (depending on what was told to them). It may have appeared abandoned or disabled, or even a possible unreported stolen - especially if no one knew about it.

As for an HOA, I know around here we have HOAs in public residential neighborhoods (generally built as a planned development) and even private ones where the CVC is enforced, so it might be the same where the OP lives.

The whole issue seems much hullaballoo about nothing. Or, a bunch of squabbling neighbors took yet another opportunity to take swipes at one another for whatever petty issues they might be able to seize onto.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Btw: a sheriff cannot enforce hoa rules so the sheriff could not have the motorhome towed based on what you’ve stated.

its very odd that you check on the possible occupants of the motorhome and given your relationship with your landlord, that he called you to alert you to some random motorhome along the street.

It’s odd that the sheriff would respond to a random call of a motorhome parked in violation of hoa rules.

There are just so many questionable actions by all parties, including yourself, that I dont think anybody will be able to help much with your particular situation. It’s all a bit bizarre to be honest.
Someone's been watching Breaking Bad again...

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I’m missing the reference as I have never watched breaking bad..ever.
1st episode (about as much as I watched) has some dudes (one a science teacher LOL) cooking meth in an RV, killing a bad guy, abandoning the body and the RV. Granted, it was left in the desert. Until they brought it back to suburbia. Body included.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">