• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Brown Eyes 1953

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Ind. Mom in Ky. Brother is P.O.A.(Durable) also had her home put in his name.He has control over EVERYTHING.Other brother and I do not believe she was in her right mind when signing all legal papers as she had had some mini strokes. What could be done about this?
We believe he is spending her money on himself and family.
Would Audit prove this after she passes on.What type of rights do we have

Dandy Don

Senior Member
Talk to a family law attorney or someone who is experienced in conservatorship to find out what can be done. He has to be able to provide receipts that prove he is at least spending some of the money on her. If he can't do that, then it is possible that he could be removed or replaced, but it might be a bit difficult. Only an attorney can tell you what your options are.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential