• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident Judgement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

trink502000

Mr. Martin:
Three years ago my husband was injured in a rear-end accident. Although our insurance handled the medical & auto repair, we still sought a judgment for loss of job(because of time off job was eliminated) and loss of companionship. Our attorney said that the basic Flordia Insurance that the young man had that hit my husband, had not provisions for any recoupment of that kind of loss. I can not locate a web site that allows me to find out what those insurance benifits are. To this day we have not been able to get satisfaction of the judgement. We have not heard from our attorney in almost a year. And yes we have called him on this. I thought in a judgement one could at least put a lien on Federal income taxes and wages. Any advice you can give or at least another avenue for us to take will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

------------------
Kathy Nisse

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">