• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident while preg

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pregnant

I was hit pretty bad by a cement truck when I was 7 months pregnant. The accident was 100 % their fault!
I went through 1.5 yrs of therapy and my medical bills are almost $17,000.00.
The injury was soft tissue and my current attorney said that they may not even pay all my medical bills.
Have you had any experience with something similar to this?
I did go into labor, they were able to stop it, thank goodness...
Pls advise?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You should know you are the boss of your attorney. If you feel you are being inadequately represented, you have the right to change attorneys at any time for any reason. They need to immediately give over all paperwork/files to the new attorney.

You should be covered for all of your MEDICAL BILLS. I.e. what their insurance does not cover, they are personally responsible for.

Try attorneypages.com or your state bar's lawyer referral line.

Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">