• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Claudia Sisk

I was recently in auto accident. It was the other person's fault. I was hit from the rear. I have a 2000 Honda Civic EX, with less than 6000 miles. They are telling me that my car will have to be cut apart and put back together. I have a problem with this. I didn't buy my car like this. I bought a new car with 20 miles on it. I do know that a car that cut apart is never the same. What are my legal rights? Could they be made to get me a brand new car?

L

lg2

Your insurance company is refusing to total it, and reimburse you?

C

Claudia Sisk

Yes, my insurance company hasn't done a thing to help me. I have contacted an attorney. I just want to know will it be worth me wasting his time and mine. I want to know how much say so I have in this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">