• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sherisefj

My husband was hit by a taxie in Vegas it was a hit and run...the guy was found by video and fined by police. My husband haf two surgeries for this accident. I missed so much work. Getting him help. So its been 2015 so at mediation our laywer decided to settle for 75 thousand....my husbands meducal bills are 250 thousand. Because my husband been to orison before the Lawyer said that a Jury will just look at you and youll loose. So the Attorney said ill give you 10 thousand of my portion the rest is mefical bills. Going through mediation my husband has stage 4 cancer. So he said yes because he wsnted to get it over with. Now the Lawyer got the check in May 2019 and stated it will take 1 to 2 years to pay us because they gave the check to the judge to settle the medical bills. Even after they stated we will have the money 45 days after they get the check. This camt be right...My husband remembers nothing he was to medicated from the cancer...We need our 10 thousand now like promised what can we do

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">