• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto lease fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chiokada

I leased a 2001 Pathfinder on 03/31/00. The car had a sticker which showed that it is the LE (Luxury Edition) model. I brought the car home and discovered it was an SE (the model below). I checked the contract and it shows an LE model as well. I went back to rectify this peacefully and NO ONE would even discuss the matter!! They threatened to remove me from the lot and tow my car!! All they would say is that the VIN match my car and the contract so the contract is valid!! I feel cheated and deceived. The SE is $2000 less (base price difference.) Don't I have any rights or is what they say true about the VIN matching making the contract valid? I feel it is misrepresentation of what they are selling even if it's only a difference between 2 models.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">