• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto repair ripp off kept car 6mo.loans out customer cars (4)2 me.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Leeway

I get my mini van towed into shop, shop says for $1650. we can fix. $600 will start work.
So I pay up on the six. Make steady payments over the next three months, van not done yet.
Three months after that I finally get my van, but the radiator leaks now,still would not pass smog,it cost me another $250. to get van to pass, odomiter cable is broken and my brand new 900 amp battery is gone and my muffler is needing to be repaired. None of these were problems prior. There is more!
My job demandsI have a vehicle service business, self employed. So mechanic gives me loaner a total of four durring the six months. But the loaners were only for a week at a time except for the mersedes he loaned me I had for 3 weeks. Some of these cars were not even registered, I'm sure the owners never knew about the loan. Thru out the corse of the six months. My balance was $360. the day I finally drove off, never to return. As a result I lost 75% of my business. Can I sue
this S.O.B. for lost wages, bad biz, anything????
please send to [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Leeway (edited March 02, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">