• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

AxonHCS: Possible Fraudulent Conveyance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

esrotica

What is the name of your state? New York

There is an action being brought against a plaintiff (AxonHCS) that I suspect may try fraudulent conveyance, is there anything that can be done in advance to prevent this?

AxonHCS

justalayman

Sometimes yes depending on the situation and there is also retroactive action generally available as well, again, depending on the situation

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member

There is an action being brought against a plaintiff (AxonHCS) that I suspect may try fraudulent conveyance, is there anything that can be done in advance to prevent this?
Axon is the defendant, not the plaintiff. And the plaintiff is the only one who has any standing to do anything about it, and the plaintiff has a lawyer representing it in the lawsuit. So the plaintiff company officials ought to be asking their lawyer about it if they are concerned about this possibility since it is that lawyer who would have to file the motions needed to deal with it.

quincy

AxonHCS
Who are you in all of this?

This appears to be a breach of contract and infringement of rights action taken against defendant Axon. Defendant Axon would do well to hire an attorney.

Although Axon has used the Clinnection software system owned, hosted and maintained by Plaintiff Practice Provider, apparently no ownership rights to the software's source code were ever transferred to the defendant by Practice Provider in a written and signed transfer agreement. A written transfer agreement would be required so Axon's claim of ownership of the software appears to have no merit.

Again, if Axon does not have an attorney, Axon should hire one to handle this lawsuit.

esrotica

It is my speculation that AxonHCS might try to open operations under a different outfit to avoid any potential penalties. If this is known at this time, could there any steps that might be taken in order to prevent it?

quincy

It is my speculation that AxonHCS might try to open operations under a different outfit to avoid any potential penalties. If this is known at this time, could there any steps that might be taken in order to prevent it?
Who are you in all of this?

Axon cannot escape legal actions (for long, at any rate) by changing their name.

If you are owner of the Clinnection software code, you must continue to monitor its unauthorized uses by others.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
You can't do anything based off mere speculation. If the company officials actually do it, though, then you can pursue your rights against whatever new entity they create, assuming that you are the owner of the firm that holds the rights in the software. You should be discussing this with your own attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">