• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

B1 still valid after geting married?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

danjing918

What is the name of your state? Ca

i got my B1 sponsored by my company in my own coutry which will expire june 2006. i ntered US with a three month period this time 20 days ago. now my fiance and i are planing to get married but i do not want AOS during this trip since i still want to continue my job in my own country.
my question is: after i finish my business in US and go back my own country, if my company needs to send me to US for business, can i still enter US again with my B1 which will be valid till june 2006? will the custom office i enter the US with the intention of immigration? thanks for answer!!

evcalyptos

danjing918 said:
What is the name of your state? Ca

i got my B1 sponsored by my company in my own coutry which will expire june 2006. i ntered US with a three month period this time 20 days ago. now my fiance and i are planing to get married but i do not want AOS during this trip since i still want to continue my job in my own country.
my question is: after i finish my business in US and go back my own country, if my company needs to send me to US for business, can i still enter US again with my B1 which will be valid till june 2006? will the custom office i enter the US with the intention of immigration? thanks for answer!!
Well, would you be?

If not, and your are married to a USC, but living abroad, how long do you plan to go without immigrating and can you prove it with -serious- evidence of your ties to your home country?
People do it, I've read of a couple who lived that way for +10 years. But one visit, the foreign spouse got turned away and the only way the FS was let back in the US was with an immigrant visa.

It is illegal to enter the US with a non-immigrant status (B, VWP or Canadian) with the intent to immigrate (adjust status).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">