• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back out of buying a hotel purchase agreement and Operating Agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

Is there a place where I can go get the copy of my “Order Approved Sale” Document? I have asked the LLC attorney Send me the copy of “Order Approved Sale” but he is not responding to my email. Now my partners are not answering, because we are asking questions regarding termination language? We are just trying to understand language, which I know I should have found out before signing. But we were new to buying business, didn’t think of it. We are just asking questions as we talk to people and find out of things that we should know.
You do not have copies of all documents already?

Weekends are a bad time to get ahold of anyone or expect phone, text, or email responses. I suggest you try again on Monday.

Good luck.

Sixtybars

You do not have copies of all documents already?

Weekends are a bad time to get ahold of anyone or expect phone, text, or email responses. I suggest you try again on Monday.

Good luck.
They didn’t give me those document “Order Approving Sale” document when they gave me purchase and sale agreement to sign.
i have emailed the LLC lawyer on thursday to send me copy, but he is not responding to my email. Since he is representing my partner’s girlfriend case and LLC which he is representative of the LLC that we are planning to use for the hotel purchase. But I paid him retainer fee on behalf of LLC and he is not responding to any of my email anymore, ever since I asked him to explain me termination clause. I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong on asking that to him, since I paid the retainer fee to him. He is saying it is conflict for him to talk to us in confidentiality. He told us that, he can only communicate with us is only where all members are involved. So I email Him to explain the termination clause With all members copied on the email. But he still didn’t answer my question. I don’t even know who can I get the “Order Approval Sale” from?

quincy

They didn’t give me those document “Order Approving Sale” document when they gave me purchase and sale agreement to sign.
i have emailed the LLC lawyer on thursday to send me copy, but he is not responding to my email. Since he is representing my partner’s girlfriend case and LLC which he is representative of the LLC that we are planning to use for the hotel purchase. But I paid him retainer fee on behalf of LLC and he is not responding to any of my email anymore, ever since I asked him to explain me termination clause. I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong on asking that to him, since I paid the retainer fee to him. He is saying it is conflict for him to talk to us in confidentiality. He told us that, he can only communicate with us is only where all members are involved. So I email Him to explain the termination clause With all members copied on the email. But he still didn’t answer my question. I don’t even know who can I get the “Order Approval Sale” from?
You could check the court where it was filed but I don’t think that is really the information you seek.

Sixtybars

Can someone please tell me what type of practice lawyer should i look for? My partners are not answering any of my messages. The LLC lawyer is also not answering because he is representing LLC and my partner's girlfriend. should I look for Business dispute and litigation lawyer, business law, real estate law (what type of work?). I need my partner to answer, so i know, what he is planning to do. Since we are supposed to close the deal in mid-June 2020.
Thank you.

quincy

Can someone please tell me what type of practice lawyer should i look for? My partners are not answering any of my messages. The LLC lawyer is also not answering because he is representing LLC and my partner's girlfriend. should I look for Business dispute and litigation lawyer, business law, real estate law (what type of work?). I need my partner to answer, so i know, what he is planning to do. Since we are supposed to close the deal in mid-June 2020.
Thank you.
A business law attorney. Contact the Missouri Bar for attorneys in your area and quiz the ones you contact on their experience with issues like yours (i.e., commercial real estate). https://mobar.org/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">