• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back pain injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

agony deb

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?kentucky. Had a side collision 2 mths ago the other guys fault 100%. Went to the emergency room rite after accident burning in back. sharp pain in bra line of back couldn't put shoulders together
low back pain neck pain went to doctor, he sent me for an MrI, for cervical thorasic and lumbar. He told me that nothing would show up on thorasic because the ribs were in the way, even if there was something wrong. well i told him and the neuralogist, anf the physical therapist and the chriprator that someting was wrong with my back in the thorasic area along my bra line excruciating pain. now they all say whipplash. and I'm still in pain and they said i had some narrowing and the neurologist said i had some captive nerves. is my settlement from the insurance co. going to help me out any the chiroprator said i could be up to a year getting over this at #30.00 a visit 3 times a week thats going to get rough and I already used almost all my PIP whats your advise in agony deb

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">