• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pattijones

I live in Virginia......

Can I get paid a lump sum of the back support owed to me. The amount incurred is over 30,000 and the DCSE of this state deducts a small weekly amount. Is there an easier solution?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pattijones said:
I live in Virginia......

"Can I get paid a lump sum of the back support owed to me?"

==========================================

My response:

Yes, especially after the State finds out that you need the money to pay your criminal defense attorney.

IAAL

L

Lil Miss Smarty Panties

I had no idea what you were talking about IAAL, until I read her other posts. I hope you don't mind but I borrowed your top ten list from that thread to post it here. It was too funny to waste away on the criminal law catagory. I think it's your best work yet. I personally like #6

TOP 10 Things You'll Need To Do In Prison - -

NUMBER 10: Meet with advisors to settle on prison nickname.

NUMBER 9: "Wow, you don't get views like this from home!"

NUMBER 8: Prisoners allowed one threatening phone call per week.

NUMBER 7: Finally, you have something in common with Al Capone!

NUMBER 6: Become a prison pen pal with IAAL, Halket, and HomeGuru.

NUMBER 5: Five years in an American Prison is better than spending one evening in a Mexican Prison.

NUMBER 4: Math questions always seems to be about prisoners trading cigarettes.

NUMBER 3: Instead of "Happy Birthday" it's your crazy bunkmate screaming obscenities!

NUMBER 2: The only reason why your husband drives to the state prison to visit you anymore is to see if anyone else is up for a conjugal visit.

AND, the NUMBER ONE Thing You'll Need To Do In Prison - -

Don't forget to tip your prison guards after checking in.

IAAL

;)

P

pattijones

it is my hope that people of your character refrain from answering on these posters. It is a shame that you feel obligated to each other in such a sick fashion. Have a nice life

karma1

IAAL.....

you have been cracking me up lately!
ever see all those posts about the step convention and how we are all stopping by to see you? nope-not to wash your cars either!!! lol

CMSC

Re: IAAL.....

lovingwife said:
you have been cracking me up lately!
ever see all those posts about the step convention and how we are all stopping by to see you? nope-not to wash your cars either!!! lol
step convention? i thought it was a free advice convention? :D

CMSC

pattijones said:
It is a shame that you feel obligated to each other in such a sick fashion. Have a nice life
sick? yea, sometimes we are but it is IAAL's fault, he has corrupted me! :p

Ohhhh, I have tears rolling down my face, "have a nice life", that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me on here! You are so kind, I wish you the same!

karma1

You're right ry....

it is the FA convention-
obligated to each other-what the heck does that mean?
please esspain it to me (purposely not spelled right ry-lol):D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

pattijones said:
"it is my hope that people of your character refrain from answering on these posters."

========================================

My response:

. . . and, it is my hope that people of your character refrain from stealing from their employers, and thinking they can get away with the crime.

You know, you come here wanting "respect" but you're not worthy of respect. You're a thief, plain and simple. And, if you think you're having trouble with us, just wait until more and more people find out about your thievery and start treating you like the dirtbag that you are.

That's what you have to look forward to.

IAAL

karma1

IAAL....

can I quote you on that ....."You know you come here wanting respect...You're a thief..." and send this to someone who stole from my home? summed it up pretty well, I think....;)

P

pattijones

i am 23 and in grad school, yes, this is my first offense. was able to have resolution today...met with the commonweath attorney and the store owner....will not be charged....i made a mistake....i am a thief but can also stand up to the critisism that this forum has dealt me and be a better person for it.

F

frusteratedgf

pattijones said:
i am 23 and in grad school, yes, this is my first offense. was able to have resolution today...met with the commonweath attorney and the store owner....will not be charged....i made a mistake....i am a thief but can also stand up to the critisism that this forum has dealt me and be a better person for it.
I am sorry, but I think you should have been charged with the crime. You are 23 and are old enough to know better then to steal from your work. You said you had children...what kind of example are you setting for them? Did you ever stop to think what would happen to them if you went to jail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">