• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
not the father, but she wants back support

What is the name of your state? Florida but Michigan is looking for support

My fiance got a notice from a county in Michigan for back support from a woman he was never married to. This is someone he knew in the 1980's and she sued him for support back then. He denied being the father of this child and stated that he even paid for blood tests to be done to prove he is not the father of this child. The tests came back proving he was right but, now several years later they are stating he is in arrears for around $2k. Will he have to pay for new tests to be done? Shouldn't the results still be available?
Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential