• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad business

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ruth_m

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? texas

i didn't know exactly where to post this, this seems pretty close, we bought a used car and after having it 4 months, the lights would just blink...the battery would die, etc..., so we took it to a shop and they replaced the battery and have an electrical test and all that good stuff...so the mechanics told us that it was a glitch of some sort, so we said ok, and paid $300...so we go pick up the car the next day, and when we're driving out, the lights start blinking (we could pretty much hear it), so we make a "u" turn and we go back and tell them that now the lights blink while we're driving, so they take it back and it turns out that they had to replace something, so we said ok, and there goes $400 more out of our pocket...we return the next day, everything is fine...the next day, after coming home from work, the lights wont come off....to make a long story short, we returned a couple of times after that, it was always something else...suffice to say we paid around $1000, and the last time we went, they said that we had to replace the whole steering coloumn, bla bla bla for $700...we said no that's fine, and to this day, the lights still blink from time to time...and will stay on for about 5min after the car has been turned off...do i have a case? and if so, where should i even begin?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">