• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Car deal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vonayala

My friend was selling her Z-28 Iroc camaro she finally recieved a call from someone who was interested in purchasing the vehicle. They lady who was interested in purchasing the vehicle offered my friend her van in exchange for the Iroc. My friend took the deal she looked at the title of the car and everything seemed legal. I couple of weeks later when she went to register the van at the DMV it turns out that the lady that sold the van, was not suppose to sell the van unless she had a second signature from the dealer. She was 3 months behind on payments. My friend went back to the ladie's house but no one would open the door. What legal action can my friend take since the dealer is probably looking for this van.

HELP

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">