• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in Florida. I have a warrant out for my arrest for a bounced check of $58.00. I do a lot of travelling (2-3 weeks out of a month). Can I take care of this on my own or will I need an attorney. I called one local attorney and they want $500.00. I am in town this week and would like to take care of this problem. Also, if I get pulled over for speeding in another state will I be arrested for my warrant in Florida?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential