• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Dogs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Storm

On September 29 my female Pomerianen dog was killed by a lab/pit mix dog that was being watched by my neighbor. This lab/pit dug under the fence and came into my yard and killed my "Haley". Animal Control was called. I need to know if Florida is one of the states that have the law on pet suffering? or what whatever it is called. Haley was not just a "dog", she was was part of our lives and this family and missed very much. The lab/pit had already killed another dog in another city and had been brought to my neighbors home. What can I do? HELP !!!

ALawyer

I feel your loss. I am not an expert on FL dog law, butthe first thing you might do is contact the local SPCA and ask them what can be done.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

S

Storm

I thank you all for your advice. I know this was not the right website for what I needed, but you have all been a great help. Thank you so much.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">