• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad Faith Insurance Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Zigner....Why are you so CERTAIN that the INSURANCE company is not to be investigated?? After the accident no one was ever sent out from the company to see the damages. They basically just accepted what the collision center had told them, I'm assuming because they have a contract/agreement with this collision center.
Ok, and if the car was suppose to be issued a salvage title...WHY IS IT THAT THE DMV DOES NOT HAVE ANY INFO. ABOUT ONE BEING ISSUED?? Still showing an original title on file.
it really hasnt been long enough to have anything updated. have you been paying for carfax's and dmv reports when you were just saying you were too poor to get a new car. they are the co, if you dont like it swich companies. theres nothing you can do. why dont you buy your car back, and see if it is in fact all better.

ecmst12

The title should have been changed over to a salvage title before the auction ever went through. It's not a matter of anything being "updated". It is very strange that it was not and that's why I suggested contacting the insurance commisioner.

aquarius29

The title should have been changed over to a salvage title before the auction ever went through. It's not a matter of anything being "updated". It is very strange that it was not and that's why I suggested contacting the insurance commisioner.
ECMST.....THANK YOU!!!! OMG, WHAT U STATED HAS BEEN EXACTLY MY POINT. Not sure y everyone else that has posted is missing that. Y was I told by the insurance co. to sign paperwork that would allow them to get a salvage title, when in fact this has not been done...and the car has been sold with the original title. I am not sitting here TRYING to find fault in the the insurance company. By all means if everything they have done so far has been legit then I could accept that, but if I have been told to release my car when in fact it could have been fixed and safe to keep then hell yea I'm pissesd and will do what I have to do. Thats y I came to this site in hopes of seeing if what the insurance company has done is right or wrong.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">