• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad nuts

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?wash Dc i was eating [name of peanut manufacturer removed] peanuts and when i got to the end of the last bit down on something that sent sharp through my back teeth and it was a peace of plastic the size of a nut and my tooth been hurting for 3 day no dental ins what can be done i talked to the company and all they said was send it to them so it could be tested

PayrollHRGuy

You will need to get what medical/dental help you need in order to mitigate possible additional damages. When treatment is over you sue. I would not ship off the piece of plastic. It and your word are the only evidence you have.

quincy

What is the name of your state?wash Dc i was eating [name of peanut manufacturer removed] peanuts and when i got to the end of the last bit down on something that sent sharp through my back teeth and it was a peace of plastic the size of a nut and my tooth been hurting for 3 day no dental ins what can be done i talked to the company and all they said was send it to them so it could be tested
Are you sure it was plastic and not a peanut shell?

You can do nothing beyond what you have done (contacting the company) without a dental examination. The longer you wait to be examined, the less likely you will be to have a legal action with evidence that connects the tooth injury to the plastic.

You can consult with a personal injury attorney (first consultations are generally free) to see if you have any injury claim to pursue.

Last edited:
Are you sure it was plastic and not a peanut shell?

You can do nothing beyond what you have done (contacting the company) without a dental examination. The longer you wait to be examined, the less likely you will be to have a legal action with evidence that connects the tooth injury to the plastic.

You can consult with a personal injury attorney (first consultations are generally free) to see if you have any injury claim to pursue.
no shell peanuts tint color wont brake shape like shape of a letter p

quincy

large thick plasic in a shape of a small letter p its hard couldnt cut it with a knife but it looks like glass
Thank you for clarifying.

I recommend you keep the piece of plastic and the jar of peanuts and see a dentist.

If you suffered nothing more than temporary pain (e.g., no chip), you probably will not have enough to merit a legal action.

But, again, getting a dentist's exam SOON is important. If you do not seek dental attention, it will be presumed the pain and injury were not severe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">