• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bad parenting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Driving with my children and ... OMG. I mentioned it's five o'clock somewhere. That they knew. So I said, I need a cheeseburger in paradise and to waste away in margaritaville. My kids think I am crazy.

Some people claim there is a woman to blame. But I know, it's my own damn fault. What can I DO?

Oh and at Margaritaville -- the cheeseburgers do NOT COME WITH ONION SLICES!

Please respond. This an emergency of pop culture proportions.

quincy

... I need a cheeseburger in paradise ...
I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes, a big kosher pickle and a cold glass of beer ...

... although medium rare with mustard tastes nice.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess

Driving with my children and ... OMG. I mentioned it's five o'clock somewhere. That they knew. So I said, I need a cheeseburger in paradise and to waste away in margaritaville. My kids think I am crazy.

Some people claim there is a woman to blame. But I know, it's my own damn fault. What can I DO?

Oh and at Margaritaville -- the cheeseburgers do NOT COME WITH ONION SLICES!

Please respond. This an emergency of pop culture proportions.
OMG how can they not have a freakin' onion slice on a BURGER?! Is that even legal? I don't think it's legal. In fact I think it's a blatant violation of yours AND the children's constitutional rights. Do you have an attorney?

:D :p

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57 and French fried potatoes, a big kosher pickle and a cold glass of beer ...

... although medium rare with mustard tastes nice.
Ketchup? naw.

I'll take mine with pickle, sharp Cheddar (from Cheddar Gorge please ... that's the only Cheddar I'll acknowledge as "Cheddar"), a slice of onion and a piece of whatever passes for lettuce these days.

I'm more in the mood for tacos, actually :D

quincy

Ketchup? naw.

I'll take mine with pickle, sharp Cheddar (from Cheddar Gorge please ... that's the only Cheddar I'll acknowledge as "Cheddar"), a slice of onion and a piece of whatever passes for lettuce these days.

I'm more in the mood for tacos, actually :D
I was actually quoting from Jimmy Buffet's song. :)

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I was actually quoting from Jimmy Buffet's song. :)
Why don't we have a *facepalm* icon thingy.

:eek:

You can still bring back that burger for me though ... can I change my order to mushroom burger with swiss cheese? No pickle :D

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
I really do appreciate the fact you're sittin' here
Your voice sounds so wonderful
But your face don't look too clear
So, Barmaid, bring a pitcher, another round of brew
Why don't we get drunk and (censored by my sense of decency, but it still brings me back to my wayward college days)

I'm an unabashed Parrot Head.... Whenever I'm in a car with Sirius I head to Margaritaville.

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
I really do appreciate the fact you're sittin' here
Your voice sounds so wonderful
But your face don't look too clear
So, Barmaid, bring a pitcher, another round of brew
Why don't we get drunk and (censored by my sense of decency, but it still brings me back to my wayward college days)

I'm an unabashed Parrot Head.... Whenever I'm in a car with Sirius I head to Margaritaville.
I had to think about it, but I'm thinking the censored word rhymes with "brew" .. right?

/slow on the uptake and STILL not really understanding

(But my team won so there's that)

(OG's state's teams ... didn't win)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
My oldest liked Jimmy Buffet when younger, but pronounced his name like the table of food one helps oneself from.... You can tell where our priorities lay... lie? ... hang out.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I had to think about it, but I'm thinking the censored word rhymes with "brew" .. right?

/slow on the uptake and STILL not really understanding

(But my team won so there's that)

(OG's state's teams ... didn't win)
Google lets get drunk and screw. Also google jimmy buffet

quincy

Google lets get drunk and screw. Also google jimmy buffet
It is just not summer around here without the sounds of Jimmy Buffet blaring. :)

Buffet used to perform at Pine Knob in Michigan every year (a rural outdoor venue) but switched to Detroit's downtown Comerica Park a few years ago. Not quite the same feel sitting in a bleacher seat as it is on a blanket on a hill - but still worth the cost of a ticket. A fun party.

(CTU, I owe you a burger after all the popcorn you provided the other night;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">