• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bail bondsman writes wrong bond taking my home

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

One has to wonder why someone would post or co-sign to bail someone out of jail with such charges and such a criminal history. Seems like you bet on the wrong pony and lost.
as i said i was forced into this by his brothers i would have never done this but they threatend my life i dint even no him

Who are you in this?

And this was a state court so I have no idea why you believe there is to be some “federal bond”.

How was it the bondsman fault the bail was revoked?

And as a co-signer, that person becomes equally liable for the bond payment if the bond is called.
because he wrote the wrong bond he was out 2 days and they took him back in and her never got out agian

justalayman

What do you think the bail bondsman failed to do? The court is who calls the entire bail due

And I still see nothing suggesting anything supporting the “wrong bond”

Discuss with an attorney. Frankly your postings here make little sense and are very difficult to understand. If English is a second language make sure you discuss with an attorney that speaks you

ya know im a terrible typer the court never called the bail the mother only 12500 of the riginal bail bond she never paid the rest or 25000 thats what thier going after i dont know much about this legal stuff no reason to be mean i just want some help the bondsman never did his job he wrote thewrong bond why should he get paid he never had to p[ay the courts

justalayman

Ok then step back a bit

You’re saying the total purchase price of the bond was never paid and the bondsman wants the rest of his money?

If so, since you co—signed, your on the hook so either convince the mother to pay, pay and sue the mother for what you paid, or plan on moving

And you can still sue the mother if that happens.

justalayman

Given the crimes you listed and the amount of money owed to the bondsman I would think the bond was for $250,000 which 10% would be $25,000. That $25,000 is an actual purchase cost of the bond. You wouldn’t get that back...ever. It’s like buying an insurance policy

Ok then step back a bit

You’re saying the total purchase price of the bond was never paid ano mewssed upd the bondsman wants the rest of his money?

If so, since you do—signed, your on the hook so either convince the mother to pay, pay and sue the mother for what you paid, or plan on moving

And you can still sue the mother of that happens.
even though the all city bail never held up thier end of the bond i still have to pay them when thier the one wh

Given the crimes you listed and the amount of money owed to the bondsman I would think the bond was for $250,000 which 10% would be $25,000. That $25,000 is an actual purchase cost of the bond. You wouldn’t get that back...ever. It’s like buying an insurance policy
but they never got the bond done the right way

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">