• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bank accounts with check to go checks out.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

packers6211

What is the name of your state? Alabama

Ok so my lawyer told me to close my one bank account that i had two check loans out to? She said close it before the next payment. I did so, but my question is when they go to attempt to cash the check on hand, will they have the rights to arrest me since I'm filing bankrupt?

quincy

You should keep all related questions to one thread to make it easier for the volunteers.

We have as a member of this forum a bankruptcy attorney who can probably offer you some advice - but if you have your own attorney, you might want to rely on that attorney's advice.

FlyingRon

Are you saying he intentionally told you to bounce a check you already wrote? Nice. I'd be looking for a different attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">