• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bank error

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rghjudi

New York
I would like an opinion of the following letter, it was not dated and had only the logo (looked like rubber stamp) not letterhead of the bank.
Dear sister,
Account 656565565 was incorrectly linked to Fleet One statement 000001111. This was was due to a bank error
The account is in your name alone and should not have been linked to the statement with Mother
The Fleet Visa card is now on the correct statement as of April 2001.
We apologize for the inconveinence

Joe Blow
Branch Manager

My sister (trustee) has not disclosed all bank accounts of my mothers and I think this may an additional account or would this be a Visa
account I dont know why she sent a copy of this to me, did she overlook something or did I?
The letter even looks phoney not very professional for a bank especially an apology letter
Could this have been an oversight on my sisters part by sending it to me?
Wuld appreciate opinions, comments , theories and advice
thank you
Judi

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">