• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bankruptcy (cash advance)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

advantagebill

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I am going to officially be filing bankruptcy officially on sept 26th. I currently have a couple of loans through some cash advance places. I called the attorney's office that I am dealing with and I could not speak directly to him but one of his office assistants was able to help me the best they could.

My first question to her was if I could even put those on my bankruptcy. She said yes. Iand that was the end of my call. I later called her back and asked her if that meant the loan had to be collection or if it was a regular on time loan. She mentioned that the advance places could try and fight it and charge me with fraud for willingly knowing I was going to file bankruptcy. Well at the time I did not know that you could file bankruptcy on these places. So, I was wondering what the chances are that they will actually fight it or what other circumstances may come of it?

bigun

The only way they'll fight is if, you falsified any of the paperwork as to your salary or job description,etc. The debt can be discharged in bk.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">