• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bankruptcy for injured person with tbi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? ca

I am 23 yr old female that is going thru a devorce. One year ago I was in a car accedent and have tbi (tramatic brain injury). I have been getting state disability but that stopped this month and i have been turned down for ssdi. I have over $10,000 in creidt card and medical bills. Where can I go for help? I don't have any money and I can't hold down a job right now. I am living with my parents so I atleast have a roof over my head. What are my options for getting out of dept? Is there some kind of free leagal service I can use? Please help!:confused:


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential