• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

basics of life insurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SiVa_StArLa

What is the name of your state? Illinois

what is a dividend accumulation on a life insurance policy and if the policy is surrendered, would the dividend accumulation be given to me plus the cash value? Thanks

SiVa

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

SiVa_StArLa said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois

what is a dividend accumulation on a life insurance policy and if the policy is surrendered, would the dividend accumulation be given to me plus the cash value? Thanks

SiVa

My response:

We don't give "primers" in insurance. We are a legal advice forum. Did you have a legal question?

IAAL

S

SiVa_StArLa

sorry yo! thought I could get some advice here, but yeah its a legal forum, so bad on me. Here's a legal question for you... do you know what the name of the first lawyer was without looking it up online? LMAO sorry dude, couldnt resist being stupid here. It is a FREE forum after all, I should have known better to come here for advice, NOTHINGS FOR FREE by STP!

SiVa

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

SiVa_StArLa said:
sorry yo! thought I could get some advice here, but yeah its a legal forum, so bad on me. Here's a legal question for you... do you know what the name of the first lawyer was without looking it up online? LMAO sorry dude, couldnt resist being stupid here. It is a FREE forum after all, I should have known better to come here for advice, NOTHINGS FOR FREE by STP!

SiVa

My response:

Is it the drugs that make you write in such a stupid, ignorant fashion, or are you a natural imbecile?

IAAL

S

SiVa_StArLa

actually its the drugs- xanax being my drug of choice. what about you? whats your story? LMAO no answer heh? got you stumped I see.

SiVa

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">