• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

battle over a baby

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Oregon

my son is 2 months old and his father lives in washington. the man and his family are volitile and i would like to do whatever i can to terminate his parental rights before something does happen. i fear for my child and i. is there anything i can do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential