• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Battling for my son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?MD

I was given Physical custody of my son and now my ex-wife shows up at my mothers house, while I was working, with the police and some divorce papers from another state. Is that legal, if we already have a custody case going on in MD. Can I just go to her house and take him away or what........there must be something I can do or motions I can file to get him back! Someone Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential