• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bed Bugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pjewles

What is the name of your state?GA

I have lived in my apartment for 4 yrs with no problems, until March of this year when I discovered our apartment is infested with bedbugs. When I told our apt. management they sprayed my bedroom. I did everything the pest control asked of me and more, like caulking and spraying my apt myself. This hasn't worked when I informed my apt manangement of this they sent me a letter saying they are not legally liable becuse they claim I brought the bugs into the building. this is impossible because I have not traveled or bought anything used. I have 4 months left on my lease and the situation is getting worse, I don't think I can wait and I 'm worried I'll just bring them into a new building if I move. Please help!

south

Buy a new mattress

Most mattresses have bed bugs in them, its not your landlords responsibility.

pjewles said:
What is the name of your state?GA

I have lived in my apartment for 4 yrs with no problems, until March of this year when I discovered our apartment is infested with bedbugs. When I told our apt. management they sprayed my bedroom. I did everything the pest control asked of me and more, like caulking and spraying my apt myself. This hasn't worked when I informed my apt manangement of this they sent me a letter saying they are not legally liable becuse they claim I brought the bugs into the building. this is impossible because I have not traveled or bought anything used. I have 4 months left on my lease and the situation is getting worse, I don't think I can wait and I 'm worried I'll just bring them into a new building if I move. Please help!

BelizeBreeze

Or, take a shower.

Hell, I lived two blocks from the White House in 1970 where you had to pay extra for the little critters.

The republicans used to count their votes. :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">