• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bench warrwnt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

elevan years ago i was convected of drinking and driving. i thought i took care of it.last friday went to court house for records for a back ground check for a job and found out thiers a warrent for non apper-eance. how long could i go to jail for this


Moe from MO

First find out if the sentence was served. It may be a record that was cleard up. And see a lawyer locally. If you've been clean for years the DA may release you on the basis that the case old, if you have a good lawyer.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential