• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Best citation I've seen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA

"Toyota, supra (available on LEXIS). Accord, Honda."

I just saw this posted by a local ADA on facebook. I'm trying to find out who actually used it.

EDIT: OK, I found it here http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1086&context=lawfacpub The footnote reads "69. Ifyou don't think this is a real footnote, check it on the LEXIS Autocite system."

Since I don't have access to the LEXIS Autocite system, I cannot check it.

Last edited:

quincy

:)

C. Steven Bradford's entire law review article ("As I Lay Writing: How to Write Law Review Articles for Fun and Profit: A Law-and-Economics, Critical, Hermeneutical, Policy Approach and Lots of Other Stuff That Thousands of Readers Will Find Really Interesting and Therefore You Ought to Publish in Your Prestigious, Top-Ten, Totally Excellent Law Review") with ALL of his footnotes (even the ones that may be legitimate) is great.

Funniest I've read.

His "editing process" section is actually pretty accurate. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">