• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Best Intrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



California...I'm fighting for custody of my two sons matthew 9, jacob 7...the mothers verbally and has been physically abusive to the kids...The teachers of the boys know that she's verbally abusive and have told me this I contacted dept of children service...they spoke to the kids at school and have gone to the home and spoke with the mother DCS told her they need conseling...The mother involves matthew in the child support issues all the time...he calls crying saying that his mothers going to be mean to him if she does not get a check...They are very unhappy...i believe it i lived with her for 9 years...we have temp orders for custody and vistitation and working on support...I was voluntarily paying support...untill 10-16-2k i was hit by a car and broke my leg in 3 places i lost my job...i can't afford a lawyer right now...i feel for my kids...because i go in proper the courts treat me like a joke...she harrasses and interferes every weekend i pick them up...can a lawyer obtain any information from dcs how can i build a good case...i'm sorry for not being brief i need help...is it really the best intrest of the kids...ray

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential